It is our pleasure to invite you to the 17th edition of the REALTY Forum organized by Business Review. The event will take place on June 19 at Sheraton Bucharest Hotel, Platinum Hall, starting with 8:30 am.
Developers, investors and consultants will come together to share insights on major new investment projects on the local real estate market, new trends shaped by the internal migration of specialists, the hottest business opportunities in the industry and the office of the future.
This year REALTY Forum will focus on the office, residential, commercial and industrial markets in Bucharest, but also on those in Timișoara, Cluj-Napoca, Iași and Brașov to see what makes them so attractive to investors and what it means for the market overall.
20% discount for all ROFMA members (prices starting from 112 Euro + VAT, instead of 140 Euro + VAT).
- 8:30 - 9:00 Registration
- 9:00 - 9:45 Major NEW investment projects on the local real estate market
- 09:45 – 10:30 How the internal migration of Romanian specialists shapes new real estate trends
- 10:30 – 10:45 Coffee break | Networking
- 10:45 – 13:00 Bucharest vs. secondary cities: the new battleground on the Romanian real estate market
- 13:00 – 13:30 Lunch | Networking
- 13:30 - 14:30 Office of the future
Confirmed speakers include:
- Antoniu Panait, Managing Director, Vastint
- Sebastian Dragomir, Director | Office Advisory, Colliers International Romania
- Florian Nițu, Managing Partner, Popovici Nitu Stoica & Asociatii
- Gabriel Tomescu, CEO, BMF Grup
- Dorel Niță, Head of Real Estate Analysis Division, imobiliare.ro
- Andreea Păun, Managing Partner, Griffes
- Ion Sturza, President, Fribourg Capital
- Karol Skiba, Investment Director, CVI
- Lori Collin, Senior Advisor, Lion’s Head
- Marcel Ionescu Heroiu, Senior Urban Development Specialist, World Bank Group
- Marius Cristea, Senior Urban Development Specialist, World Bank Group
- Alexandru Talmazan, Managing Partner, Wrightson Group
- Dorin Ștefan, Architect&Owner, DSBA
- Marian Orzu, Managing Partner, Dunwell
- Didier Balcaen, Project Director, Speedwell Real Estate Development
- Beatrice Dumitrascu, Vice-President Residential Sales, One United Properties
- Diana Calfa, Managing Partner, Morphoza
For more information about the conference, agenda and list of speakers, please visit http://business-review.eu/br-events/realty-forum.
We look forward to seeing you at the event!